Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Republican Representative calls for Wiretap Inquiry

I knew I liked Congressmember Heather Wilson. The New Mexico Representative first came to my attention when we were collecting petition signatures to push back Chucklenutz's massive health care cuts in the federal budget. Representative Wilson sent a letter around to fellow Republicans, asking them to sign on to push back the Medicaid and Medicare cuts.

Now, she's using her bully pulpit to fight for a full investigation of the taps. What pulpit is that? Well, she is the chair of the House Intelligence Subcommittee on Technical and Tactical Intelligence. Let's see how they Swiftboat her... National Security Council aid during Chucklenutz's dad's reign and is the only female veteran serving in Congress.

"The president has his duty to do, but I have mine too, and I feel strongly about that,"

The full story, from those Red Sox owners who published Judy Miller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home