Monday, December 05, 2005

Words of wisdom from Momma K

My mom just said this to me. Think the current administration would be smart in taking heed her words:

"Listen, you gotta be real smart to lie. That's why its easier to tell the truth. When you lie, you have to remember all things you lie about, and then, when you get caught, you look like an asshole."

Further, Mom reports that Nanny K said:
If you'll lie, you'll cheat, and if you'll cheat, you'll steal, so DON'T LIE.

Sorry Nanny (of blessed memory) but dubya and co already missed the boat on that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. I've heard that argument before, and I liked it for awhile. But then it occured to me that you have to do the same thing when you keep secrets for other people. So now I don't know if I like that reason for not lying anymore.

(Hi, by the way.)

5:40 PM  
Blogger Ruby K said...

Hey Desh, how did ya find me? Thanks for coming by.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BZ pointed me here, I think.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home