Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Amnesia Lane in the Plasti-city

Wow. I'm sitting across the street from where I worked 8 years ago. JN has graciously smuggled me into her office (no small feat) and I'm working on my remarks for the environmental panet in 2.5 hours. It was great to talk shop with her and AD, i feel good things coming. And may possibly spit at the open mic tonight, depending on my energy. If Nathan P were here, he'd have to tell me it's time to start "pickin up the energy" about a dozen times, i'm in a place where i'm fired up about the potential of this week but also so drained from the not sleeping. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I need to learn how to sleep better. Woke knucklehead up, sure she had slept through her alarm... and it was five am. Oy.

But seeing myfavoritejewishdrummer, zt, jn, sb, TL (CRESCENT!), and TheTastyOne will help lift my spirits. And it's kinda nice to be in another town for 11 seconds. Thankfully, I'll be home before i even remember how much i loathed it here in 98.

Looking forward to serving my official KZ role here friday at TLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home