Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Stickmania

I'm in the office, and there are two 12 year olds playing Stickmania on the computer in front of me. No, they have to be 9. It's chaos outside, but in this mini corner of the county, you'd think it was just another day. a few interns on the computer, looking at myspace...

the polls i heard this morning had us down 30 points. I had to tell Gustavo point blank I was here because of him and Angie, and he said, "I know, thanks man." I mean, I can't believe we're going to be creamed by 30 points, but I still don't think it looks all that good. How can we have a republican mayor for 16 years straight?

Recommendation: Get out there and VOTE! and read my page, dammit, i'm getting spam comments, but no love from my people.

1 Comments:

Blogger BZ said...

But at least we'll have a Democratic governor soon!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home