Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Chucklenutz admits to "mixed signals", promises to call after next date to let Department of Energy know he really likes them.

Mixed signals? Mixed signals?

Being that I used to go on a lot of dates when I was a little younger, I thought I was an expert on mixed signals. Now, the idiot in chief defines them anew for me. From Elisabeth Bumiller of the Judy Miller Times:

President Bush acknowledged on Tuesday that his administration had sent "mixed signals" to the Department of Energy's primary renewable energy laboratory here, where government budget cuts forced the layoff of 32 employees who were then hastily reinstated just before Mr. Bush's visit.

"I recognize that there has been some interesting, let me say, mixed signals when it comes to funding," Mr. Bush said.

---
Yeah, mixed signals. You mean like the time Al called illegal wiretaps hypothetical? or the time you said you couldn't have done anything to prevent 9/11 after ignoring the August report titled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States". Or was it the time you gave the speech in St. Louis talking about strengthening manufacturing jobs in the US, and you had to cover the boxes behind you in tape because they all said 'Made in China"? Or mixed signals like underfunding "No Child Left Behind" by billions. Or illegal wiretaps while not doing enough research on the company patroling our ports.

G-d, I hate these clowns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home