Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Initiate countdown sequence...

Hello all!

So, maybe a little birdie told you this blog might be updated more regularly, hrm? Well, if you were interested in hearing what I'm doing over the next several months as part of an election effort, you've come to the right place. Know that I'm keeping the blog semi-nonymous, which means I'll be using intials, abbreviations, and nicknames in my descriptions. Right now, I'm still in the boroughs, and still in shock. I haven't even begun to vaguely pack. Knucklehead may not be pleased when I call her to ask to send me stuff (note to folks new to the Riot Act: Knucklehead, my partner, was a nickname of her choosing and she likes it).

Saturday I leave for training in Columbus, then it's deployment. Wow. the clock is ticking.

Welcome back to the Riot Act.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home