Monday, January 02, 2006

should farley farley, words and stuff, yadda dah-da, Old Lang Zyme.

In light of my convo with Mrs. Buddy (sorry, Mrs. Buddy, give me a better nickname with which to refer to you b/c I like to avoid the real names when possible) last night, around 11:59:30, where we talked about how stupid the televising of the ball falling was, and in honor of BZ's most recent post, I created this spontaneouns New Year's acrostic last night. It premiered on BZ's blog, but I figured I could put it here, and then you'd say to yourself, hmm, who is the BZ guy, and why did Ruby write this funky acrostic?

a
ball
cascades
down.
every
fawning
giant
headcase
insists
jubilant
kisses
linger
most
nastily
on
places
questionably
rarely
selected.
time
unflinchingly
veers
without
xenodiagnosis,
yielding
zealotry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home